In August, after receiving a cease-and-desist letter from the venture-backed shoe startup Rothy’s, shoe giant Steven Madden filed a pre-emptive lawsuit asking a federal court to rule that its Rosy Flat shoes don’t copy...
SubscribeSubscribe To Receive Regular Updates From Us
- Teach Kids How to Get Around Without a Smartphone
- Amazon’s Blowing Out Samsung’s Artful “The Frame” TVs Ahead of the Super Bowl
- Update iOS to Block More Location Tracking on the iPhone 11
- How to Delete the Camera Roll and Saved Pictures Folders in Windows 10
- USB PD Explained: How Power Delivery Chargers Work